Please note that we will be worshiping in person on Sunday mornings, and using zoom.com to gather together online.
Our services can be accessed by signing into this link a few minutes before 10am on Sunday mornings.
Due to the rising number of cases of the delta variant in our communities, the congregation is invited to gather for worship in the sanctuary, using the revised covid protocols.
- We expect everyone who can get vaccinated to do so for the safety of our community.
- We expect that anyone attending worship in person will be vaccinated for the safety of our faith community.
- We expect that people who are not wishing to worship in the sanctuary will join us for worship via Zoom or YouTube.
- If you are worshiping in the sanctuary, please arrive wearing a mask. Masks will be worn throughout worship for the safety of all present.
- Beginning September 4, we ask that only one pod/household per pew so as to maintain distance in the sanctuary. A “household” can be defined as anyone who you know and are comfortable sitting with.
Per the revised protocols, please use the covid self-checker before attending in-person worship.
- If you answer ‘yes’ to any of the self-check questions, please worship from home via zoom.
- For more information about the covid19 vaccine, please click here.
- To read a FAQ sheet from the CDC about indoor and outdoor safety,
- please click here.
- Let us take our time acclimating to this new reality, even as the covid ministry continues to watch for changes in our community. Let us love one another even as we have been loved.