The purpose of Confirmation at BCC is to reflect on God’s unique relationship with us through Jesus Christ. We will explore that relationship through the lens of community and tradition. Participants will be expected to articulate to the pastor a basic understanding of their faith at the time of Confirmation. It is understood that not all participants will choose to be confirmed at this time, and that is OK. Confirmation is an affirmation of faith, it is not a requirement of participation in the life of BCC.
Who: Students in grades 6-12 may participate in the Confirmation process.
When: The dates and times are as follows:
- February 3, 11:30 – 1:00pm, The Bible
- February 24, 11:30 – 1:00pm, Sacraments of Inclusion
- March 3, 11:30 – 1:00pm, Communities of Faith
- March 17, 11:30 – 1:00pm, Prayer
- March 31, 11:30 – 1:00pm, Confirmation Reflection
- April 14, 10:00am, Confirmation Sunday during worship
How: Sign up to participate by contacting Rev. Farnsworth
Where: Pastor’s office