Families with children find they’re at home at BCC. Over the years, many children have grown up and learned about the Christian faith at The Briarcliff Congregational Church. This is a warm, nurturing environment, and we value our children immensely. Just read some of the insights from members, directly from some families with children in our congregation.
One of the reasons families feel so at home at BCC is the fantastic Sunday School program. Along with the Children’s Message held at the beginning of each Sunday service, the kids look forward to Sunday School every week. Here, they build both a solid, Christian foundation and lifelong friendships with other kids whose families seek the same for their children – to know God.
We are blessed to be able to offer:
- Age-appropriate classes based on the Bible, with planned out curriculums
- Regular and consistent teachers who you get to know quickly, and can trust completely
One of our wonderful teachers has been teaching at BCC for 30+ years!
- A safe classroom environment – our Parish Hall is a nursery school during the week
- Fully interactive lessons, including baking, singing, discussions with those who have been on missions and service abroad, and more
- Service, such as creating crafts to be sold at our annual Heifer Fair, a charity providing resources for those in developing nations to create sustainable sources of income for their families
Our Sunday School wouldn’t be what it is without the extremely devoted and talented group of teachers and staff who ensure our kids are getting the most out of their Christian formation education. Please see the dedicated Sunday School page for further information.
An important traditional Christian sacrament, Baptisms and Christenings are offered to our congregation and to those who are seeking to join BCC. It is always a special time when we welcome another child into the Church of God. For more information, please email the minister.