All Saints Day Prayer
The Board of Deacons invite you to gather in the sanctuary on November 1stfor a half-hour of quiet prayer and reflection.
Seating will be limited 6 units (of 1-4 people) per half hour (3-6pm) If you choose to attend, please wear a mask and bring a filled out attendance card with you. The Deacons will clean pews between seatings.
We’re using SignUp.com to organize our seatings.
- When you click the link below, you will see 18 possible time slots (6 at 3pm, 6 at 4pm, 6 at 5pm)
- Think of each time slot as a pew.
- 1-4 people from the same household can sit in one pew. Just add their names. If there is already a name on a pew, that means that pew is full. Please sign up on the next available pew and add your name there. This will allow us to keep safe distancing in the sanctuary.
- This will all probably make more sense when you click the link below…so go ahead, click away.
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp.com)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots – SignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact the office and we will sign you up manually.