CROP WALK 2020
On Saturday, October 17 at 1 pm, we will step out online and in person as people of faith against hunger in our community…and beyond! This year’s walk will take place in two ways:
- Wearing masks and keeping distance, we will gather at the Briarcliff Congregational Church Parish House (30 South State Road in Briarcliff Manor) and proceed through the village and into Law Park. There are 1 mile and 3-mile options for walkers to participate in.
- From home we will gather online and watch a virtual walk while walking or rocking in place. The video will follow the same route as the physical walk and include prayers and music. You can join the virtual walk by clicking tinyurl.com/bcliffcrop20
Either way you participate, it is important during this time of pandemic to witness to the hunger needs of our neighbors close by and around the world. Please share the walk with your family and friends so that we can raise awareness of this vital ministry.
- Like last year, 25% of the money raised will stay locally to support the Ossining Food Pantry and a portion of the money raised will make its way into the world and support the work of Church World Service.
- No physical checks or money will be collected on the day of the walk.
- Please make your online pledge to the CROP Walk by going to www.crophungerwalk.org/briarcliffny
For more information contact Rev. Todd Farnsworth at email@example.com